Summary: Buried supplies Chest deletes ALL its content if you take the supplies first. The items don't drop on the floor.
Game Version: A20 b218
Game mode: ALL
Did you wipe old saves? Yes.
Did you start a new game? Yes.
Did you validate your files? Yes.
Are you using any mods? No, never.
EAC on or off? EAC off and Gamesparks off.
Bug Description: Buried supplies Chest deletes ALL its content if you take the supplies first. The items don't drop on the floor.
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Play whatever map you want in a20. Accept a Buried supplies quest.
2) Go to the place of the marker and start digging.
3) Locate the chest.
4) See that you have several items inside.
5) Take just the supplies and drag them to your inventory. Exit the inventory.
6) See how the chest disappears without a trace, the items didn't drop on the floor.
7) Open your inventory to see that indeed you lost everything and cry.
Actual result: Buried supplies Chest deletes ALL its content if you take the supplies first. The items don't drop on the floor.
Easy solution: Just make the friggin' chest like the satchel OR
Hard solution: Make the chest only disappear when ALL the items have been taken.
This issue is related to THESE issues, as the solution for ALL of them can be just making the buried chest like the satchel.
@TSBX , I know it's not my place, but can you insist on the matter with these issues ? (all of my reports). They can't be dismissed as "not a bug", can't they? Did I "force" these issues too or are we starting to see the real issue (normal and consistent gameplay for everyone). I'll leave it out there for the team to caress.