• Cannot interact with containers after attempting to loot Fast Food Booth Middle Black after A20.1 B6 patch

(0 reviews)

Palpatine66

Summary: Munitions boxes inside traders have been replaced with "Fast Food Booth Middle Black" object.  I attempted to loot this item as it was "Untouched". Attempting to loot the item changed the status to (Empty) and then removed all status in the item name.  I am unable to interact with other containers now, both player made or game generated. This includes storage boxes, forges/workbenches, safes, randomly generated objects like trash, etc. I can still use my vehicles, open and close doors and access UI and inventory.

Game is being played on a locally hosted server on a 2nd machine. Friend playing is not experiencing this issue but has refrained from looting this new object. I have exited the server and rejoined - issue persists. I have exited the game and relaunched - issue persists.  I have exited the game and had Steam validate local files, nothing updated - issue persists.

Game Version: A20.1 (b6)

Platform: PC

OS/Version: Windows 10 20H2

CPU Model: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.60 Ghz

System Memory: 32 GB

GPU Model and VRAM: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 60hz

Video Settings: (Low / Medium / High / Ultra / Custom (Custom has many combinations, so just list the settings you think are relevant to the bug if any))

Game mode: Client on Dedicated RWG server

Did you wipe old saves? No

Did you start a new game? No

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? No

EAC on or off? EAC On

Bug Description: Cannot interact with containers

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) Loot (Untouched) Fast Food Booth Middle Black (inside trader base)

2) Attempt to loot (untouched) containers / trash, etc

3) Attempt to access player made storage (forge, safe, furniture - storage box)

Actual result: No interaction, unable to open or access box or workstations, or loot

Expected result: Access player storage and workstations, loot containers and boxes.

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.