• Broken Quest POI

(0 reviews)

Predictable_

Summary: I started a Tier 5 quest in Gravestowne, and upon starting the quest it loads a different building that ends up cutting half of the building that is supposed to be there.

Interesting things to report: 

I am unsure if this can be reproduced, because upon getting a Tier 5 quest at the same location, it instead reset the building that was there originally, leaving it still cut in half but restoring what was left. 

Interestingly, I got another Tier 5 quest that had the same name of the building that glitched the pharmaceutical. The building was called "apartment_06_flr" and it took me to a field that did not have the building, upon getting close the rally point is nowhere to be found.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/ZCGaCtL

Game Version: A20 B231

Platform: PC

OS/Version: Windows

CPU Model: AMD Ryzen 3600

System Memory: 16GB

GPU Model and VRAM: Nvidia GTX 960

Screen Resolution: 1920x1080

Video Settings: Medium

Game mode: MP Host

Did you wipe old saves? No

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? No

Are you using any mods? No

EAC on or off? Off

Bug Description: 

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

I am unsure if this can be reproduced, because upon getting a Tier 5 quest at the same location, it instead reset the building that was there originally, leaving it still cut in half but restoring what was left. 

1) Get a tier 5 quest from Joel that is called "apartment_06_flr"

2) Go to the giant pharmaceutical tower in Gravestowne (Navezgane)

3) Start the quest

Actual result: I started a Tier 5 quest in Gravestowne, and upon starting the quest it loads a different building that ends up cutting half of the building that is supposed to be there.

Expected result: The quest should've reset the building originally there and loaded properly.

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.