• RWG Water World

(0 reviews)

zztong

Summary: I was testing some custom POIs (not in a western town) and decided to go look at the western town. I found a town that was flooded, plus a road that went under a massive lake.

Game Version: A20 b218

Platform: PC

OS/Version: Windows 11

CPU Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz   3.19 GHz

System Memory: 32G

GPU Model and VRAM: nVidia GeForce GTX 1080

Screen Resolution: 3440 x 1440

Video Settings: Custom - Shadows off, not sure what else. Started with High or Ultra, whatever the default was and trimmed back a little.

Game mode: SP

Did you wipe old saves? Yes - Pretty much daily when it comes to worlds and saves.

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? Yes, after install, but not daily.

Are you using any mods? Yes - My custom POIs are a work in progress.

EAC on or off? - On.

Bug Description:

Wow, look at all the water. I must have left the faucet on. Seriously. There's a giant lake, which is pretty cool, but it seems to have flooded a western town. (See screenshots) Also, there's a road under the lake (but no tunnel).

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) RWG, Seed "ZZ2", Max Cities/Towns, Max Wilderness POIs, rest default. Custom POIs in the Prefabs folder.

2) Generate World

3) Load World, etc.

Actual result: (description of what is occurring)

See above. Also, relevant files (screenshots, logs, copy of world, etc.) found here...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aAYknG8eh7SszlLge-wYYsjxfkODzbiT?usp=sharing

Expected result: (what you expect to occur)

Big lake seems fine. Flooded town unexpected. Road under lake seems undesirable.

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.