• Bundle crafting only resulting in half the output under certain conditions

(0 reviews)

Tristam

Summary: (a short description of the bug)

Game Version: (A20 b233)

Platform: (PC)

OS/Version: (Windows / Linux / Mac)

CPU Model: (Intel i7 9700K)

System Memory: (64B)

GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia GTX 1070 40,000 MB)

Screen Resolution: (2560 x 1440)

Video Settings: (Ultra)

Game mode: (SP/RWG using a world from world edit with the FunPimps™' LOOTTest prefab, 512x512)

Did you wipe old saves? (No)

Did you start a new game? (Yes)

Did you validate your files? (Yes)

Are you using any mods? (No)

EAC on

Bug Description:

When you make 2 Bundles of ammo, of any kind, at the same time (rather than 1 que'd up behind the other) only 1 Bundle of ammo will be produced, at the halfway mark of crafting (so 4 min into an 8 min craft) but it will consume the materials for both bundles.  This ONLY OCCURS if all the outputs for the workbench are filled and the bundles try to output directly into your inventory.

I.E:  I craft 2 bundles of Magnum ammo at the Workbench.   Resources for both bundles are consumed, and an 8 min crafting timer starts. 4 mins in, 1 bundle output to my inventory and the 2nd is canceled but no crafting materials are refunded.

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) Start a new game

2) Use the console to turn on CM and DM

3) Use the crafting menu to give yourself the following: 1 Workbench; 1000 Gunpowder; 1000 Brass Casings; 1000 Bullet Tips; 1 of EACH Magnum Magazine (to unlock bundle crafting)

4) Read the Magazines to unlock Bundle crafting for the Magnum bullets

5) Place the Workbench

6) Fill the output slots of the workbench with items.  1 gunpowder in each slot works fine.

7) Use the gunpowder in your inventory to find the recipe for Magnum Bundles

😎 Increase the crafting count to 2

9) Start crafting both bundles simultaneously, it should take 8 mins by default

10) 4 mins into the crafting, 1 of the bundles should appear in your inventory and the other should disappear

Actual result: You spend enough resources for 2 bundles of ammo and only receive one

Expected result: You spend enough resources for 2 bundles of ammo and receive both

Output Log:

https://pastebin.com/MVLhzYbb

Screenshots:

jV1Mnph.jpeg

k8oZrMN.jpeg

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.